Look, it’s just a good series. End of post.
Joking! Of course I have my reasons. And now I shall bestow them upon you. Don’t thank me all at once.
1. Amber is a badass. She goes from strength to strength, both physically and mentally.
2. Demons, my dudes. It’s something that I don’t think is used often enough, you know. And I like the angle that Landy has gone with in this series. There’s a very “human” element to all the demons that we come across and that makes them both more scary, but also more relatable.
3. I haven’t felt so engrossed in the same kind of good vs. evil debate since I watched ‘Horns’. Yeah, so, I haven’t read the book yet. But what’s a girl to do? I can’t read ALL of the books.
4. It’s action packed with a sprinkle and a dash of feels. It’s refreshing. Especially if you’ve been reading some emotionally heavy texts.
5. Milo. Is fit. End of.
6. Milo’s car. Is fit. End of.
7. The story keeps expanding in ways I never could have predicted. Landy keeps you on your toes, for sure.
8. Shiny covers.
9. The cosplay possibilities.
I’m a big fan of this series and I cannot wait for ‘American Monsters’ to be released. YAAAS!
Have you been enjoying this series? Yay or nay? Let me know in the comments.