- Thank the creator and the person who tagged you
- Begin with the month in which you were tagged and move forward from there!
- State the best gift you’ve ever been given after you answer the question for your birthday month
- Tag whomever you like when you’re finished… or else you’ll be ‘it’ forever
- Have fun, of course!
December is a time when friends and families come together and celebrate. Name one book you would give as a gift.
January begins a new year. Name a resolution you made this year and if you’ve kept it or not!
February is the month for relationships. Name your favourite book relationship: romantic, platonic, or familial, your choice!
March is the month for luck and new beginnings. Name a book or series that you would like to re-experience as if you’d never read it.
April is a spectacularly ordinary month. Name a book that was so over-hyped that it just could not live up to your expectations.
May is the month when the flowers start to bloom. Name a book that was a pleasant surprise to you.
June is the time to take a break. Name a book or genre that you like to read when you just need to check out.
July is the time to celebrate your independence! Name a book that made you see fireworks. (Figuratively. Please don’t light books on fire.)
August is the hottest month of the year. Pick an up-and-coming author that you think will be the next hottest thing.
September is time for students to go back to school! Pick a book you read for school that you actually enjoyed.
October is time to celebrate Halloween! Pick one character that you would love to dress up as for Halloween.
November is the month when we’re reminded of how much we have to be thankful for. Choose one book you’re grateful for having read and give a shout-out to the person who recommended it!
Phew! That was fun! What do y’all think of my choices?
I’m tagging the following people (sorry if you’ve already been tagged or if you don’t do tags at all!) –
- Kristen @ Blissful Bookworm
- Joan @ Fiddler Blue
- When Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Maddie and Bee @ Heart Full of Books
- Macy @ Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Books
- Prima @ Panda Hearts Books
- Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- And you! I tag you! xD
Also, a quick note to those being tagged… It’s cool to start this tag with either January or December since it’s the end of the month.