Ah ha! Did I get you?
I’ll admit it, I haven’t really been ‘avoiding’ these popular authors, but I do have a slight aversion to something that gets mega hype.
I do intend to read books by these authors.. but maybe when the excitement has died down.
As usual, TTT is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Popular Authors I’ve Never Read
1. Rainbow Rowell – I know, I know. This one is nearly a crime! I’ve had Eleanor and Park on my TBR list for so long now…
2. Suzanne Collins – What? I can’t be the ONLY person to have not read the Hunger Games. Right?
3. Veronica Roth – What? I can’t be the ONLY person to have not read the Divergent series. Right?
4. Tahereh Mafi – What? I can’t be the ONLY person to have not read the Shatter Me series. Right? (Is this getting old yet?)
5. John Green – I swear. I’m getting to it. Soon. Promise! Pinky promise!
6. Stephanie Perkins – Anna and the French Kiss needs to happen. And it will. ASAP.
7. Gena Showalter – I was recommended The Lords of the Underworld series when I was suffering from BDB withdrawal.
8. Marissa Meyer – Cinder seems like so much fun. I just need to get around to it…
9. Dean Koontz – A bit of a curveball compared to the others, but a really good friend is into his books. So I’ve been meaning to give them a go.
10. This is not a cop out. But I am leaving this one BLANK. Why? Because I want YOU to fill it for me. Who should I have read by now? What should I be rushing out to the book shop for? Let me know, and I’ll reply if I’ve already conquered that mountain or not.
Muchos love. -x-