TTT is brought to you be the Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Characters I’d NEVER Want To Trade Places With
1. Catherine Earnshaw – She might be my all time favourite character that I love to hate. But I have enough trouble with my own mediocre emotional upheavals. One like Cathy’s might just finish me off. Heck, it killed her! I’m not letting her in my window…
2. Gatsby – So I’d need a sex change.. But for me, he captures the terms ‘hopeless romantic’ and ‘tortured soul’.. Ok, he might also be considered as ‘obsessive’ and ‘one creepy stalker guy’, but I couldn’t suffer that amount of needy love for someone that it would make me want to transform myself in such a dramatic way. The house is pretty fly. And the wicked parties. I’ll take those.
3. Tyrion Lannister – From Game of Thrones. This guy can NEVER catch a break! (Don’t ruin anything for me here, I haven’t read all the books!!!)
4. Mrs Bennet – Pride and Prejudice – Because man alive! That marriage business is hard work! And such a headache too. I do pity her ‘nerves’. Heh heh.
5. Adrian Ivashkov – Vampire Academy/Bloodlines – Dude. I wouldn’t cope with the mess his mind can be in sometimes. All that spirit… *exhales* No thank you! However…
6. Bella – Twilight – Because MY GOSH SHE’S ANNOYING!
7. Stanley Yelnats – Holes – Simply put? I hate digging.
Offred – The Handmaid’s Tale – Do I need to elaborate there? Cripes! What a nightmare!
9. Ron Weasley – Poor Ron. He’s another one that never seems to catch a break.
10. Bitterblue – Regardless of how the story turns out for her, I would hate living in the shadow of Katsa’s awesomeness. And being treated like a child for how long?