Okeydokey, so I’m not entirely sure how this stuff works yet, but I will feel bad if I don’t acknowledge this wonderful thing and pass it forward! And heck, it’s Xmas!
So, thanks to Heather B Costa for nominating me! I always look forward to her new posts, y’all should check it out if you haven’t already.
I’m totally flushed that someone would pick my mismatched, cobbled together blog over some of the much more polished and shinier blogs out there. So thank you!
I now have to answer the customary questions:
- Your favourite colour – I always want to say ‘black’ but apparently it doesn’t count, so I’m going to go with orange.
- Your favourite animal – Horse. (yes please, Santa!)
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink – Pepsi Max. I’m addicted!
- Facebook or Twitter – Neither. Both are the work of the dev-ill.
- Your favourite pattern – Pattern? Like fractals? Lol. Probably damask. (is that a pattern?)
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving! I get really shy about receiving gifts.
- Your favourite number – 13. Unlucky for some.
- Your favourite day of the week – Thursday. Something feels so right about that day.
- Your favourite flower – A daisy. Or a lily. I like white flowers.
- What is your passion? – Literature!
I haven’t been blogging for long, but I am already enamoured with the sense of community and support that can be found here. Here are my blog nominations, don’t be scared to click and check them out!